As we have started a new year, it is time to renew your Kroger card for Idlewild School. This must be done at the beginning of every year.
If you are already signed up, go to the krogercommunityrewards.com, locate our school, and click enroll.
If you have never enrolled in this program, follow the directions below:
- Open the site at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, go to a customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name (Idlewild) on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Idlewild until after you register your card(s).
Note: Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.